- If shared libraries can not be built, static libraries are
used instead, and a message is printed by configure requesting
information to allow addition of shared library support.
- configure is now smarter about finding the flex/lex
library. In particular, /usr/local/lib is always
checked, and a path name can be given to configure using
- If lex must be used instead of flex, don't
request a case-insensitive lexer. Necessary because lex -i
fails on many systems.
- Fixed some Makefile problems that affected
- Added support for Solaris/gcc machines.
- Enabled -s option for tri.
- Improved length scale generation for two-dimensional meshes.