- Fixed bug in which input boundary conditions were not transmitted
to the output volume mesh in three dimensions.
- Fixed bug in which some input polygons were triangulated incorrectly
due to a sorting ambiguity on some machines (including IRIX and Solaris).
- Corrected several erroneous input test files.
- Modified interface for scat3d. Also, scat3d
will now optionally output the mesh generated from data point locations
as a tetrahedral volume mesh.
- Modified the Makefile in src/IO_generator.
Previously, (undocumented) user intervention was required to rebuild
the mesh generation libraries with custom I/O formats. Now this is
done when one would expect; specifically, running make in
the directory src or in the GRUMMP root directory is sufficient
to rebuild the I/O routines and add them to the GRUMMP libraries,
then rebuild the executables.
- Minor code cleanup, fixing some (but not all) small complaints
that HP-UX 10.20 CC and cc compilers had.
- configure is now even smarter about finding the
Since some versions of flex/lex define main()
as a macro and some define yywrap() as a macro, neither is
certain to be in the library. No known cases exist where both
main() and yywrap() are macros, so checking for
both ensures that the library will be correctly identified if it exists.
- configure now accepts the options -with-c-compiler=NAME
and -with-cxx-compiler=NAME to allow specification
of a native C or C++ compiler to be used if present in preference
over gcc/g++. On most machines this means checking
for cc and CC; for AIX and OSF systems, the correct
local names are used. Also, configure is smarter about paths
when checking for native compilers by full path name.