Version 0.3.3 is a bugfix release, including fixes for:
- Fixed a number of minor bugs, including
- 3D patch optimization (thanks to Nigel Nunn for finding the bug and
providing a patch).
- Pointer arithmetic in the variable-sized array pseudo-template. This
bug caused problems only with gcc4, because other compilers generate
incorrect code that still miraculously ran correctly; gcc4 removed
this serendipitous fix.
- A string problem in termination of GRUMMP executables.
- A crash in scat3d when extrapolating data.
- Can now use index in boundary face and internal boundary
face descriptors in the I/O generator.
- Orientation fix for certain multiregion input files in 3D.
- Supply a default BC properly in 2D when reading a mesh without BC's.
- Replaced MAX and MIN macros with std::max and std::min, because gcc4
complains that the macros are deprecated, even though the GRUMMP headers
defined them explicitly.