- Continuing Observer-based factoring of services. Both swapping and
smoothing are 95% done at this point. There remain a few references
to old swapping or smoothing calls that will require non-trivial changes
- Bug fixes in 3D adaptation, 2D spline arc length calculation, 2D anisotropic
refinement, and 3D meshing from curved boundary data. The latter two
operations will soon be ready for documented, supported release.
- Updates to the CGM build process; now using CGM version 12.2.
- Now compatible with version 1.4 of the iMesh API.
- Formalizing unit testing internally; this will cause no user visible