- Dr. Carl Ollivier-Gooch
- Gary Yan (PhD student) [ B.A.Sc (University of Toronto - Engineering Science: Aerospace, 2012) ] Higher-Order Discretization Error Estimation for Unstructured Mesh Finite Volume Methods.
- Reza Zangeneh (PhD student) [ M.A.Sc. (University of British Columbia - Mechanical Engineering, 2014), B.Sc. (University of Tehran - Mechanical Engineering, 2012) ] Stability and convergence enhancements for finite-volume methods in aerodynamics.
- Shahzaib Malik (MASc Student) Mesh adaptation for wakes and shocks via surface insertion.
- Shayan Hoshyari (MASc, 2017) [B.Sc. (Sharif University of Technology 2015)] A higher-order unstructured finite volume solver for three-dimensional compressible flows
- Hongliang Fan (MASc, 2017) [B.E. (Beihang University 2014)] The Impact of Mesh Regularity on Errors.
- Mahkame Sharbatdar (PhD, 2017) [M.A.Sc (University of British Columbia - Mechanical Engineering), B.Sc. (University of Tehran - Mechanical Engineering)] Error Estimation and Mesh Adaptation Paradigm for Unstructured Mesh Finite Volume Methods
- Alireza Jalali (PhD, 2017) [M.A.Sc (University of British Columbia - Mechanical Engineering), B.Sc. (University of Tehran - Mechanical Engineering)] An Adaptive Higher-order Unstructured Finite Volume Solver for Turbulent Compressible Flows
- Dr. Tyrone Phillips (Post-doctoral researcher, 2014-2016) [ Ph.D. (Virginia Tech, 2014), M.S. (Virginia Tech, 2012), B.S. (University of Tennessee, 2008) ] Residual-based Discretization Error Estimation for Computational Fluid Dynamics.
- Liang Chen (MASc, 2016) Stability analysis and stabilization of unstructured finite volume method
- Chandan B. Sejekan (MASc, 2015) Improving Finite-Volume Diffusive Fluxes Through Better Reconstruction.
- Jose David Zuniga Vazquez (MASc, 2015) Adaptive Creation of Orthogonal Anisotropic Triangular Meshes Using Target Matrices
- Varun Puneria (MASc, 2015) Truncation Error Analysis for Diffusion Schemes in Boundary Regions of Unstructured Meshes
- Dr. Daniel W. Zaide, http://www.danielzaide.com (Post-doctoral researcher, 2012-2014) [B.A.Sc (University of Toronto, Engineering Science - Aerospace Option), M.S.E. (University of Michigan - Aerospace Engineering), M.S. (University of Michigan - Applied Mathematics), Ph.D. (University of Michigan - Aerospace Engineering and Scientific Computing)] Surface Reconstruction in Unstructured meshes for the simulation of the manufacturing of semiconductor devices.
- Mahkame Sharbatdar (MASc, 2012) Anisotropic mesh adaptation: recovering quasi-structured meshes
- Sumit Paranjape (PhD student) Parallel mesh generation and refinement.
- Alireza Jalali (MASc, 2012)Truncation Error Analysis of Unstructured Finite Volume Discretization Schemes
- Mohammad Azab (PhD, 2011) Aerodynamic optimization using high-order finite-volume CFD simulations
- Marco Turcios (MASc, 2011) Modeling wall quenching for methane-fired internal combustion engines
- Serge Gosselin (PhD, 2009) Delaunay refinement mesh generation of curve-bounded domains
- James Gregson (MASc, 2009) Fluid-structure interaction simulations in liquid-lead
- Chris Michalak (PhD, 2009) Efficient high-order accurate unstructured finite-volume algorithms for viscous and inviscid compressible flows
- Doug Pagnutti (MASc, 2008) Anisotropic adaptation: metrics and meshes
- Amir Nejat (PhD, 2007) Efficient steady-state convergence for high-order accurate unstructured mesh discretizations for problems in aerodynamics
- Serge Gosselin (MASc, 2004) A numerical shape optimization framework for generic problems solved on unstructured triangular meshes
- Charles Boivin (PhD, 2003) Infrastructure for solving generic multiphysics problems
- P. Jawahar (Post-doctoral researcher, 2000-01) Generation of surface meshes in GRUMMP; limiters for advective problems.
- Harsha Perera (MASc, 2003) Development and verification of the generic three dimensional finite volume solver
- Michael van Altena (MASc, 1999) High-order finite-volume discretisations for solving a modified advection-diffusion problem on unstructured triangular meshes
Note: See TracWiki for help on using the wiki.