This is a bug-fix release, with no major user-visible changes.
- For those building their own executables using the GRUMMP libraries,
there is now a make include file, GRUMMP-Defs.inc, that defines some
helpful make variables.
- GRUMMP's small but growing collection of unit tests is now distributed,
built, and run at build time. As these tests run in a fraction of
a second, the only impact on users will be a slight increase in build
output. Caution: these require the Boost unit test libraries; if you
don't have those installed, use the configure option -disable-unit-test.
- Fixed orientation bug when reading quads in a 2D VTK file.
- Fixed a bug in automatic creation of boundary data from mesh data
- Found and fixed an obscure but serious insertion bug in 3D: some additional
topology change was needed but not done, sometimes causing insertion