- Fixed problem with internal snprintf not
null-terminating strings (caused bad file names).
- Cleaned up lex input file syntax so that
stricter versions of lex can parse them correctly.
- Added I/O files that were generated with lex to
source distribution for systems without a working lex.
- Added (at least partial) support for DEC/OSF1 machines using
- Added native compiler check for IRIX, OSF1, and AIX machines
so that the native compilers will be used rather than gcc/g++
when the native compilers exist. This check is being added on a machine-by-machine
basis, because some (including SunOS 4.1.x) have broken native compilers.
- Added shared library support for OSF and FreeBSD machines.