- Sample 2D boundary data file and geometry.
- Orientation of vertices and cells as assumed by GRUMMP I/O routines.
- Orientation of boundary data in two dimensions.
- Example template file for 2D I/O.
- Orientation of cells and vertices for a three-dimensional face.
- Sample 3D boundary data file.
- Example quality output file
- Comparison between a
diametral circle (dashed) and diametral lenses. Diametral lenses allow
points to be inserted closer to boundary edges.
- Framework used for the implementation
of generic boundaries
- Arbitrary original discretization
of a spline. No vertex should be inserted in the shaded areas.
- Procedure to follow to recover boundary
- Face swapping in three dimensions
- Edge swapping example
- Canonical configurations for edge swapping, including repeat count.
- Cross-section of the objective function in an optimization-based mesh-smoothing
- Examples of apexes and folds.
- Vertex removal by edge contraction in two dimensions
- Pseudo-structured surface mesh on a wedge.